04 July, 2008

Ice Cream Swap

Yay, I got an awesome package from my ice cream swap pal. This is how it works. I just this swap, and I told my pal what my favorite ice cream is, then she prepared this package with my favorite favor as the theme. My favorite ice cream is red bean, so I got some red, pink yarns. I love the wrapping paper and the fingerless mittens that my pal knitted for me. The most awesome thing in the package is the red bean candy, I just kept eating it after I opened the package. It tastes just like the red bean ice cream, yummmmm.


Last week, I didn't knit much, but I have cooked and baked. I have made pound cake, and used the strawberry leftover to make strawberry shortcake. It's ok...


I have knitted my first color work project. The Herring socks. Well, it wasn't a successful project, it's way too tight. Maybe it's because the way I carried and switched the yarns is not corrected. So, I frogged it...


Next project, Spring Forward socks. This is the first them I knit 2 socks at the same time. It seems fun...


Happy July 4th!!!

3 comments:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Happy 4th of July, Anphoe!!!

We missed you last night, but hope you had a great time.

Man! I have to join one of those swaps! Everything looks great.

Hope to see you next week!

Stay cool!

KnelleyBelley said...

I agree with everything wifemomknitter said.

Missed you.

Must join swaps. Your stuff is awesome.

Hope to see you next week.

Stay cool in your greenhouse!

jennsquared said...

Nice swap pkg!!! How did i miss that one? That is so cool.

Sorry about the colorwork socks. Give it a try later when you are not mad at it ;)