30 November, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

I didn't go out, I went on Amazon.com... And Merry super-early Christmas to me!!! I got myself a Christmas gift ALREADY! Andrew mentioned to buy me a Kitchenaid mixer for Christmas.. I was like, oh, that's a great idea! Then I found it at amazon's the Black Friday sale. I was like GREAT! I ordered it at 1-ish pm on Friday. Then I got an email around 4:30pm on Saturday saying that it was delivered(I was still at New York)... I was shocked! I wasn't home yet, I didn't get home until 9:30pm at night. Then once I got home, I saw it right outside the garage...


I don't know why it had a lab saying the package contains alcohol which it doesn't. Also, it says "Adult signature required, Check ID..." No one has signed it when it was delivered... did Fedex do their job right and follow the delivery instructions? It was just funny! And how it's sitting beautifully on my kitchen counter :D What should I make next?

Did you change your gmail template? I did, it's so cuteeee!

4 comments:

Jadielady said...

YAY for presents for yourself!
I did change my gmail template, its a very pretty under-the-ocean scene and it changes colors as the day goes by :)

Anonymous said...

I have one and I love it! I use it all the time and I got it on amazon for 100 bucks back in 2004 during a sale! It was refurbished for 125 and amazon had a deal for 25 off for 125 or over in any kitchen items!!!! :)

I changed my gmail template already but mine is on cherry blossom cuz they didn't have the snowman then!!! Now i'm gonna go check it out again!

Anonymous said...

What are you going to make for us? It's getting close to cookie exchange time at Thursday SnB!

Anonymous said...

Ack - I hate when they ship stuff without covering up the box, but SO weird about the alcohol sticker!