09 April, 2007

Easter Weekend

This small vacation is over. Although I didn't go anywhere, I did get some stuff done. I went to Thursday and Sunday's SnB. I am getting close to finishing the Feather and Fan socks. I am so excited, I can't wait to start another pair of socks :D

Yesterday on the way home from SnB, I saw an accident. It was on the ramp of Exit 42, right in front of Denny's. It 's kind of scary...

This weekend, something sad happened. One of my good friends here has left and gone back to China. I am very upset about that. I have been in the States for 7 years. I don't have lots of friends here only a couple, but now one of them has left me, how can I not be upset? Now I can only wish her the best :) and An, keep in touch!! I hope you will be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That accident looks horrible!
And that's what S'nB is for...to make friends. :-)