06 January, 2008

Knitting Resolutions

I have been tagged by Yankee Lagniappe to do a knitting resolution. so, I will start with a few things I accomplished in 2007 (not necessarily in order):
1. I have learned to use magic loop. It is a very useful technique. Now I know how to use it, I use it for socks, hats or sleeves.
2. I have started to some REAL yarn stores like
WEBs, Yarn Garden, Yarn Barn, Farmhouse Yarn...
3. I knitted my first sweater(Kyoto).
4. I went to all 4 SnB meetings in one week.
5. I joined my first mystery group(MS3).
6. I knitted my first lace weight project(MS3).
7. I finished my first crochet project (Rice cooker cover).
8. I knitted my first pairs of socks.
9. I have joined Ravelry.

On to 2008, and some KNITTING RESOLUTIONS for the new year:
1. I am going to try to keep less projects on needles.
1.5. I am going to try to do some color work knitting projects.
2. I will knit my husband something.
3. I will/should be on yarn diet, specially sock yarn.
4. I will try very hard to go to the NY Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck this year.
5. (not knitting related) I will learn how to sew.

Mine is done, so I am tagging
Becky and Octopus Knits
.

4 comments:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Anphoe, sock yarn doesn't count. :-)

Wow! That's an impressive list of accomplishments (especially going to all four SnB meetings in one week!)

God luck on the 2008 resolutions!

mad knitter said...

Hey, I can't believe your list of accomplishments this year! That's is *quite* a list! That's great. And your resolutions sound great and completely doable! You are progressing so well, you should be proud!

KnelleyBelley said...

You've done a lot of amazing knitting, but I'm most impressed by the all-4-SnBs in a week! Wish I could do it!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're coming to Rhinebeck this year! (And hopefully I'll finally learn how to use my Hello Kitty sewing machine, too.)