I have been tagged by Yankee Lagniappe to do a knitting resolution. so, I will start with a few things I accomplished in 2007 (not necessarily in order):
1. I have learned to use magic loop. It is a very useful technique. Now I know how to use it, I use it for socks, hats or sleeves.
2. I have started to some REAL yarn stores like WEBs, Yarn Garden, Yarn Barn, Farmhouse Yarn...
3. I knitted my first sweater(Kyoto).
4. I went to all 4 SnB meetings in one week.
5. I joined my first mystery group(MS3).
6. I knitted my first lace weight project(MS3).
7. I finished my first crochet project (Rice cooker cover).
8. I knitted my first pairs of socks.
9. I have joined Ravelry.
On to 2008, and some KNITTING RESOLUTIONS for the new year:
1. I am going to try to keep less projects on needles.
1.5. I am going to try to do some color work knitting projects.
2. I will knit my husband something.
3. I will/should be on yarn diet, specially sock yarn.
4. I will try very hard to go to the NY Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck this year.
5. (not knitting related) I will learn how to sew.
Mine is done, so I am tagging Becky and Octopus Knits.