07 May, 2007

Long time

I haven't updated this blog for long time, I shouldn't even say how bad Anne was since I am not that good a blog writer myself either. Sorry Anne, but I am still looking forward to see your next post. Final exams are coming in a week or so, that's why I have been quite busy. However, last week was spring weekend, I did have some fun, didn't have to worry about homework and test. Friday night, I went to the spring concert, I had a lot of fun with my friends. They are all young, so being with them, I felt like I was 10 years younger :D

Bijal, Carolina, and me in concert

Since I have been busy in school, so I didn't have much time to knit. However, I did finish a small project which a kitchen towel and wash cloth set. Other than that, I am knitting a so-called microwave cover. I will post the picture of it later.

I can't wait for this semester to end. It has been tough during this semester. There are couple classes that make me think I have picked a wrong major. I hope next semester will be better.

3 comments:

acambras said...

LOL -- you're right. I have been extremely lame about posting. It is moving toward the top of my to-do list, but it keeps getting set aside for work stuff this week. But SOON!!! ;-)

Anne

costumechick said...

you'll make it through! Only a little left in the semester. I love the towel set!

jennsquared said...

Tag. You're it.

See my blog!