23 May, 2007

This Semester is DONE!!!

I am so glad it has ended. My last exam was on Saturday morning from 8am to 10am. After that Andrew and I went celebrating for finishing this tough semester. How did we celebrate? We went to Webs for the tent sale, yay!!! We drove all the way up to MA, arrived there around 1:30pm, and left around 3:30pm. Yea, we were there for almost 2 hours... I couldn't believe it. We walked around the store for at least 3 times. Andrew was so patient, I really appreciated that. He also helped me to decide what to buy, which means everything looked or touched, he would be like, "do you want it? buy it." Then I would have a thinking look, and he would put the yarn in the basket. After 2 hours struggling what NOT to buy, I think I did pretty good. When I was in front of the register, I was actually very nervious that I think it's going to be very expensive, but it ended up not as bad as I thought. Also one of the lady cashiers(2 were ringng me up) was so funny, everytime she put my yarn in the bag, she would make some noices "alpaca, ummm...." or "Dolce, yummm...." haha. Then she was like "Sue(the other cashier), she is a purple girl", I was like what are you talking about? And then I looked my yarn, I was so surprised!!! I didn't know most of the yarn I picked were purple.

Yup, I bought A LOT, WAY more than I need, and mostly purple hahaha. So I don't think I need to buy yarn for another year, seriously! lol

I love my new GPS, it has been so helpful. When we were up in MA, we could use it to find the closest McDonalds to Webs. After the heavy yarn shopping, we shopped by McDonalds. We ate there, then we drove home. When we were around Middletown, something bad happened. I couldn't find my purse in the car. So I freaked out, of course. I had my wallet, my cellphone and a camera in the purse. Then we called Webs and McDonalds right away. Webs said they would go look for it and call us back, and McDonalds phone was busy, plus, Andrew's cellphone was running out of battery. So we drove all the way up to Webs, arrived around 5:40pm, and nope they didn't find anything. So we went back to McDonalds. Oh my gosh, they had it. I was so lucky that I could find it back!!

Jenn has tagged me for a meme, I will do it in the next post.

1 comment:

Baby Beth said...

Wow, are you lucky that your purse was still there! And nice yarn. :)