I was tagged by Jennsquared.
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1) I usually don't drink soda. I would drink it only if there is no other option, but I prefer not to. I do like Fresca Citrus, but I seldom drink it. So you can't find any soda in my fridge.
2) I have a fear of "there is no bathroom for me to use when I need to go". That means, I can't go for long drives. For people who know me well knew that I have this problem since I was young. (something happened when I was a kid developed this fear) Everytime I would have to go to the bathroom first before I leave a place. And that also explain why I usually don't go for a road trip (more than an hour) with my friends. I think it's very embarrassing for me to go to bathroom every 15 or 30 mins. Not that I need to go, but I worry that if I need to go, there is no bathroom for me to go, and that make me feel even worst. I am so glad that I have married Andrew. He doesn't mind this problem. When we drive around, he would ask me if I want to go to bathroom very often, maybe once every hour. Ok, now you know my big secret and then you can laugh at me...
3) I have lived in 3 States in the past 7 years. When I first came to America, I was in Quantico, Virgina where there are lots of cute guys walking around in marine's uniform and there are lots of barber shops . And I also met my husband in VA. Then I moved to Fargo, North Dakota. I was there for a year. It was soooo cold in the winter in Fargo. So I got married and moved to West Haven, CT to escape the crazy weather. And I have been lving in CT since I got married.
4) I love the smell of gas or paint thinner. When I was painting the apartment with my parents, once they opened the can of the thinner, I would feel like I was in haven, then they would yell at me "Stop smelling, start painting!!" I know the smell is harmful. Don't worry, I don't smell it very often.
5) I love noodles. I can eat noodles or pasta 3 meals a day everyday.
6) I am 28 years old, but I have never colored my hair. I think I would be considered a weirdo. I just like it black and natural.
7) I met my husband through ICQ, which is an online messager thingy and is mostly used by Asian people. I didn't know why he used it since he is an american, but everything worked out fine, and we ended up getting married. We are both glad that we could meet each other online. Another prove that you can't only meet bad people through internet. :D
Now, I am going to tag: