22 October, 2007

Awesome night

Andrew and I went to Kelly Clarkson's Concert last night. It was a very good concert. And as singing live, Kelly is the best, her voice was amazing. Although there were some kids dancing around us, we still have enjoyed the concert very very much.


The concert was at Mohegan Sun. How could we not gamble if we were there? So we did. We played blackjack for about 45 minutes and won $40, not bad, could pay for the gas to the concert. haha

As I promised more pictures on my last post.

I used Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in color Smoke, and Knitpicks Options size 3 needles. Finished in 3 months. I am so proud of myself on this lace project honestly. Knitting lace weight yarn with size 3 needles was quite a challenge to me at the beginning. But when I got used to the weight of the yarn, and I fell in love. I also like the mystery idea, kept me excited every week. Now I have joined Secret of Stole, Mystic Water and couple other mystery projects. Hopefully I will have enough time to knit all that.

7 comments:

costumechick said...

Oh! I love yours! Very nice.

jennsquared said...

The MS3 is soooo pretty! :) Glad you had a good time.

KnelleyBelley said...

Your shawl is amazing! I just bought my first laceweight yarn and I'm ready to tackle my first lace shawl. Just need to find the right pattern - it's needs to be challenging without causing tears!

Anonymous said...

SOOO glad you finally got to the concert; sounds like it was a good one. The MS3 is gorgeous! Quite an accomplishment to say the least. Just don't use it for Cookie to snuggle in!!!
Mom H.

Anonymous said...

Your MS3 looks beautiful! Good job!

Octopus Knits said...

Your MS3 is really lovely! (Hope your mid-term went well!)

Erin said...

Your stole is beautiful! Congratulations on finishing!

(and your new kitty is adorable!)