27 March, 2007

Thank you

After I talked to Elaine, Carolina and Bijal, and reading the comments that Anne, Lilith, Val, and Blanche left in the previous post, I feel much much better. Thank you guys, thank you so much for supporting me. I guess I was thinking too much and in a wrong way. As people who know me well, they know I am a pessimist, but from now on, I will try to change to become a optimist. I will try to have more confident to speak up. And once again, Thank you my friends, without you, I would be still depressed.

4 comments:

acambras said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to seeing you at S&B tomorrow. :-)

Anne

costumechick said...

I won't see you this week, but I'll be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy that you have many friends support you. Don`t worry and depress anymore la, be happy!
You see my blog, always no ppl leave msg to me, so envy of you ar~he..he..

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have so many friends in different areas...around the world even! Here I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. The friends I like only come up to ski, and now the ski season is over and I will not see them until next January.
DON"T give up SnB...you need to do both!!!