12 March, 2007

Wii party

Several of my friends from school came over to my house on Friday and we had a Wii party. I was the oldest in the party, but when playing wii, we all forgot how old we were, well, at least I did. I make fun of myself all the time that I always play with kids since my friends from school are way younger than me... yes Bijal, I know what you are going to say, but really, I am older than you, all of you, and yet, I feel younger when I am around you guys, thanks. After the Wii party, Andrew had his friends came over to have another party. I felt bad that I kind of ended my Wii party rushly and my Wii party messed up his UFC party, sorry Sean and Ken...





I finsihed the Jaywalker tonight. Yay!! They look real big, because I have big feet. The yarn I used is called "scheepjes" which I got it from Yarn Garden during superbowl sale, and I used knitpicks circular needles #1 for magic loops method. I made a mistake on the side of the sock. when I noticed, it was already too late to fix it. oh well. I don't think people can see it unless I told them...

2 comments:

jennsquared said...

CUTE SOCKS!!! I love them! How come you haven't been coming to SnB?

Anonymous said...

U guys really enjoying playing Wii...
U bought 4 controller already....it's abit expensive in Australia.