29 August, 2007

First Day of School

I have one class with Carolina this morning. It should be fun taking class with her. So glad that there is another girl in the engineering class. Then I had a math class, Complex Variables, sounds like fun huh? There were 6 of us in the class, and 4 of us are in ME which is quite surprising, I thought only Math major or some one like me need to take a advance math class to be math elective need to take that class. And at night, I had a lab class, which is a "lot of work to do" class, plus, there are lots of curve-killers in my class, means, less chance getting As in that class. :( So I had a long break between 2 classes, so I casted on the Monkey Socks with the Cherry Tree Hill yarn and size 1 knitpicks needles in school. Of course I am using my favorite magic loop method.


Finally I finished the microwave cover last night.

Before

After

5 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

That sock yarn is gorgeous and your microwave cover is so nice - a great idea.

WifeMomKnitter said...

Nice job, Phoebe! Good luck with school! I hope to see you a SnB when you can come (if you don't have class on Thursday nights).

costumechick said...

No. that math class sounds downright awful. I'm so glad it's not me taking it. You, on the other hand, will cruise through with fylying colors! oh, and I love the monkey's so far!

Octopus Knits said...

Ooo! More flaming Monkeys! The microwave cover is great!

mad knitter said...

Good luck when you return, in your classes. I'm sorry the semester had to start like this. I just wanted to say that I'd never thought of a microwave cover for myself, even when we spoke about it, but now, after seeing it, I want one!