10 August, 2007

What kind of sandwich are you?

Me:

You Are a Club Sandwich

You are have a big personality. It's hard for anyone to ignore you!
You dream big. You think big. And you eat big.
Some people consider you high maintenance, but you just know what you want... and when you want it.

Your best friend: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Andrew:
You Are a Turkey Sandwich

Conservative and a bit shy, you tend to stick with what you know and trust.
You are very introverted, and you prefer to blend in whenever possible.
Though you may be hard to know well, anyone who does know you considers you a true friend.

Your best friend: The Ham Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

6 comments:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Hi Anphoe,

When I did mine, I was a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, like Erin.

Anonymous said...

You guys are a good match!
I like both of those sandwiches...and the descriptions are pretty accurate!!!
Mom H.

Anonymous said...

I'm ham sandwich!

Unknown said...

OOOHHH I'm an peanut butter & jelly! Mortal Enemy!

costumechick said...

I'm a ham sandwich too. I'm an enmy of Erin. I don't think that is quite right. I like Erin alot, and I really don't car for ham in my sandwiches.

Erin said...

That's okay Costumechick, even though our sandwiches are enemies, I think we can stay friends.